- Use reusable open-top containers or paper bags.
- Yard Trim is collected once a week between the hours of 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. Pickup time may vary.
- Tie brush and branches using string or twin. Bundles may not exceed 18″ in diameter, 4′ in length.
- Yard trim will not be collected as trash during yard trim collection season in areas that receive curbside yard trim collections.
- Cans, containers, paper bags and bundles must weigh less than 40 pounds.
- Yard trim in plastic bags will not be collected.