A public meeting to share the findings of the investigation will be held on December 11, 2018 at 7:00 PM at Mt Hebron High School.
This meeting updates community members on progress on the MD 99 Corridor Investigation.
The investigation was started in response to residents’ concerns about the safety and congestion challenges on MD 99, especially in the section between Marriottsville Road and the US 29/MD 99 intersection.
Issues and concerns raised by residents:
• Traffic volumes, queuing and traffic back ups
• Travel times and travel speeds at different times of the day
• Traffic signal operations
• Challenges to making left turns onto MD 99 from side streets
• Impacts of school drop-off and pickup times on traffic
• Ingress and egress at schools and school walk zones
For detailed information click here.